full time / at KNAPP Hungary, Nemesvámos
KNAPP group is a global provider of intelligent automation solutions for intralogistics and manufacturing on around 50 locations worldwide. We work tirelessly to turn visions into a reality and set new standards in the industry – that`s why we need the grit and dedication of all our >5.000 employees all over the world. Knowing that dedication makes all the difference in terms of success, we focus on ensuring that KNAPP is a great place to work. We offer an international environment that is down to earth, offers growth prospects, welcomes individuality and promotes team spirit.
- In the beginning of a startup project, you prepare PLC programs (Siemens) at the KNAPP office in Nemesvámos and make it work in a test environment
- You travel to our customers around the globe to install, configure and test the programs on site
- You work with standards and create program adaptations and extensions
- During the start-up phase, you support our customers with tests and training
- Once back at the office, you document the project and hand it over to further departments for subsequent processing
- In each project, you collaborate with different departments and specialists from our international subsidiaries
- You have completed a technical education with a focus on electrical engineering and ideally already have first working experience in the field
- You have solid knowledge in PLC programming (ideally with Siemens)
- You love to work in an international environment and to travel globally for 70 % of the year (on average)
- You speak English very well
- You can cope well with stress, are flexible and cosmopolitan, and you have a high degree of customer orientation
- You have a category B driving licence
In this job, the world is yours – we deliver our projects in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the rest of the world. For new colleagues to join us, we offer a base salary between 500.000 HUF and 630.000 HUF gross per month for this position, depending on your experience. Please note that foreign assignments and international travel also feature an attractive and significant additional income.