full time / at KNAPP Hungary, Nemesvámos
KNAPP group is a global provider of intelligent automation solutions for intralogistics and manufacturing on around 50 locations worldwide. We work tirelessly to turn visions into a reality and set new standards in the industry – that`s why we need the grit and dedication of all our >5.000 employees all over the world. Knowing that dedication makes all the difference in terms of success, we focus on ensuring that KNAPP is a great place to work. We offer an international environment that is down to earth, offers growth prospects, welcomes individuality and promotes team spirit.
- Review of project specifications and requirements regarding all IT Network Infrastructure topics
- Independent Server and network infrastructure installation at our customers around the globe
- Expert assistance of Software Commissioning Engineers, remote and at the installation site
- Preparing and performing IT and Networks related trainings for our customers
- Collaborate with Security teams and other IT staff as necessary to implement, update and test ongoing security improvements
- You have completed an IT education and ideally already have first working experience in the field
- You have advanced knowledge of Linux and Network technology
- Ideally you have Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, or other certifications
- You love to work in an international environment and to travel globally for 50% of the year (on average)
- You speak English very well
- You can cope well with stress, are flexible and cosmopolitan, and you have a high degree of customer orientation
- You have a category B driving licence
In this job, the world is yours – we deliver our projects in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the rest of the world. For new colleagues to join us, we offer a base salary between 500.000 HUF and 630.000 HUF gross per month for this position, depending on your experience. Please note that foreign assignments and international travel also feature an attractive and significant additional income.
Applications must be in English and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org